Our Response to Coronavirus
We have introduced a number of additional Cleanliness and Hygiene measures, on top of our normal cleaning practices, plus Social Distancing measures, to ensure we operate safely for guests, staff & suppliers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We've added more flexibility to both our Standard and Discounted rates, meaning that Standard Rate bookings made directly with us offer free cancellation and date changes up until 7 days before check-in. Our Discounted rates now also offer free cancellation and date changes for an initial period but have earlier date change deadlines, after which they are non-changeable and non-refundable. Please check the details carefully of any discounted rate before making a booking.
We Are Still Open however, despite the challenges and changes to our business to support the fight against Coronavirus. We have a well developed plans to continue to operate through these difficult times and you can be confident that all the team at Red Brighton Blue will be here for you offering clean, well run, high quality accommodation in Brighton.
Additional Hygiene, Cleaning & Social Distancing Measures
Extra Hygiene & Cleaning
In addition to our normal high standards of cleaning, we have introduced additional hygiene measures to our procedures for cleaning guest rooms and public areas.
Guest Bedrooms & Bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between guests, following the latest Government guidelines.
- - Staff wash hands frequently throughout day and before servicing or changing each guest bedroom
- - All key surfaces in guest bedrooms and bathroom and all guest crockery & glassware are sanitised for each new guest
Key Public Areas are regularly cleaned throughout the day in order to prevent transmission of the virus.
- - All public area door handles, stair banister, all table & reception desk surfaces
- - Door bells, key box and PDQ machine
- - Closure of our public area WC
To support Social Distancing we have introduced the following new measures, to help reduce transmission of Coronavirus.
Social Distancing Measures in Common Areas
- - Guests and staff are requested to maintain social distancing at all times
- - Facemasks to be worn in the hallway & stairs
- - Guests asked to pass directly in or out of the hallway and not congregate in public areas
- - Hand sanitizer available in hallway & reception for guests to use each time they enter or exit the hotel
- - Guests encouraged to wash their hands each time they return to their room
New Low Contact Check-In Procedure
- - Self-service check-in will be used as standard, where possible
- - For face to face check-ins we have screens at our reception desk
- - No check-in forms to sign - we will take any additional information required from you directly
- - Payments will be processed where possible as telephone bookings, removing the need for you to use the PDQ machine
- - Key cards sanitized before and after use by each guest
- - Maps, Parking Vouchers & Maps are still available, but now only on request
We Are Still Open!
Despite the challenges facing us, we are still open providing accommodation.
We support the Government's plan to manage Coronavirus and are doing everything we can
to follow the guidelines for ourselves, our guests and our staff.
We have a carefully considered plan for our business to lead us through these difficult times and we are confident
that we will all come through this together - stronger, more united and more determined than ever.
When it's safe for you to travel in the UK, we continue to offer clean, comfortable, high quality accommodation
by the seaside in Brighton and we would be delighted to welcome you!